"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, November 21, 2005

Shades of Grey



If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll notice I've made some changes.

Since I couldn't figure out how to fix my sidebar problem (changed the template too much while trying to fix the error), I decided I'd go for a new look.

The shade of green I was using with the old template was not my favorite, even though it was appropriate for my blogger name, so we're starting fresh with a new template.

I've spent the evening restoring my links and general site maintenance, while watching the movie Real Genius. I added a link for this in the sidebar as well as for another book I've started reading at work during lunch.

I got rid of the traffic counter I was using so I can replace it with a better one.

Tomorrow we'll get back to our regularly scheduled look at the comedy which is my life. ;>)

10 Comments:

At 21 November, 2005 23:43, Blogger Genna said...

Let me be the first to say "BRAVO" for finding a solution.

We will tune in tomorrow! Wonder what will be playing?

 
At 22 November, 2005 00:06, Blogger Tim said...

oooooh now I gotta come up with something good....


pressure

 
At 22 November, 2005 00:51, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Very nice green...BRAVO!!! I like the new look!

So, I see you are quite the pc savvy guy. *grinning*
I'll make a mental note of that...

 
At 22 November, 2005 05:23, Blogger DaBich said...

Green, love the new look...I wish I had the skills...I'm a computer novice ::sigh::

 
At 22 November, 2005 09:22, Blogger Kristi B. said...

Looks good. Sorry you had to go through all the work of changing it over, but it paid off! Have a great Thanksgiving!

 
At 22 November, 2005 10:09, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

The new look makes me want to kill myself. Which I'd do if I wasn't hooked on "Lost" now.

 
At 22 November, 2005 17:12, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Obviously ther button has to be pressed to keep something horrible from happening.

 
At 22 November, 2005 17:30, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

No, the important theme her eis that it might all be bull***t. They might be part of an experiment and unware of the fact or it might all be real.

 
At 22 November, 2005 21:50, Blogger Tim said...

tink

nope, I'm still gonna be green, cuz that's the color of my eyes, see? (*stares into computer screen REAL CLOSE*)

Thanks for the compliments, all on the new groove. But I'm not that computer saavy, really... just using the tools available on blogger & the ol' cut 'n' paste so I don't have to retype all of those links....

 
At 22 November, 2005 23:02, Blogger Genna said...

Green,

Where is the great post you promised us today?

{More pressure}

Don't let us down...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home