"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Writer's cramps



I'm having writers cramps tonight in a vain attempt to come up with something creative, so I went thru some of the stuff taking up space in my computer's hard drive. This is what I came up with. Enjoy.

4 Comments:

At 30 November, 2005 01:49, Blogger Genna said...

Wow. I had to take a double take...

You really woke us up with that one!!

 
At 30 November, 2005 03:31, Blogger K~ said...

My only question is my dear Green why is this taking up space on your hard drive????
Reminds me of something I saw in class LOL'n
Hope your writer's cramp clears up soon.

 
At 30 November, 2005 04:24, Blogger DaBich said...

That's called a miracle.

 
At 30 November, 2005 16:53, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Well, I know what I'm havin' for lunch now!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home