"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Violet

E! online reports that Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck welcomed their new daughter into the world last night in Los Angeles.

Read the full story here.

Congrats to both of them. The birth of a child is always a special event.

I know. I've seen it happen twice.

9 Comments:

At 01 December, 2005 23:33, Blogger Genna said...

OHHHH. How cute they are together... I love them both. Glad they found each other... He was much too good for J Lo.

The show is definately not the same this season, but I hope they do some sort of reunion or movie later on... It is such an active story line. I give her credit for trying to do it pregnant.

 
At 02 December, 2005 04:37, Blogger DaBich said...

Green~ YES! Birth is a miracle indeed. I have two children also.
Carla~ I agree....he was too good for J-Lo!!

 
At 02 December, 2005 12:03, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

My girlfriend said "Violet Afflek" sounds like a disease in a science fiction movie LOL

 
At 02 December, 2005 12:04, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Also, I'm gonna be the customary rebel here and say that J-Lo was actually too good for that talent-less hack.

 
At 02 December, 2005 12:04, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 02 December, 2005 16:48, Blogger Kristi B. said...

Congratulations to them!...I just don't know about the name Violet...but of course my opinion on that doesn't matter one iota!!

Have a good weekend!

 
At 02 December, 2005 18:16, Blogger Tim said...

I agree that Ben Affleck is not a great actor. As far as who was too good for whom, I don't know. Seems that JLo is spoiled...

And yes, Violet Affleck does sound like the name for a disease. Perhaps you get it when you use too many ass needles...

 
At 02 December, 2005 21:41, Blogger Genna said...

I like Ben. Maybe he is not the best actor, but at least he is out there doing what he loves. He seems to be a good person, but who really knows.

As far as the name, I think Violet is lovely.

Is there any name that goes well with "Affleck"? Always makes me think of the Aflac commercial...

I like J Lo. I think it is great that there is an actress out there that is not a waif, but she is way too high maintenance. Too much of a trouble maker for my interests.

 
At 02 December, 2005 22:55, Blogger Ruth said...

Beck (nod to alt. music)
Beccs (short for Rebecca)
Heck (a little irrevrent, but playful)
Daffy (nutty, but cute)
Caffy (not to their beloved Starbucks)

Sorry... I'll stop...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home