"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Friday, December 02, 2005

What does your birth month mean?



These tests are fun fluff. Copied this one from Genna's blog...

Your Birth Month is June

Peaceful and harmonious, you seek the gentle side of life.
Your warmth and consideration touches many.

Your soul reflects: Friendship, love, and beauty

Your gemstone: Pearl

Your flower: Rose

Your colors: Light blue, white, and cream

7 Comments:

At 02 December, 2005 22:58, Blogger Ruth said...

I think these quizzes are great little brain breaks... kind of like a little procrastination gift... I'm addicted, of course.

 
At 02 December, 2005 23:37, Blogger K~ said...

My Month is April:
You are trustworthy and highly ethical in all facets of life.
Helpful and steady, you are able to solve any problem.

Your soul reflects: Bliss, playfulness, and curiosity

Your gemstone: Diamond

Your flower: Sweet Pea

--
I'm going to post a few silly tests on my blog in a minute :)

 
At 03 December, 2005 10:28, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

JULY:

Introspective and intense, you tend to be a deep thinker.
You are quiet and spiritual - and you have a unique perspective on life.

Your soul reflects: Lightness, luck and an open heart

Your gemstone: Ruby

Your flower: Larkspur

Your colors: Green and red


This is actually frighteningly accurate!

 
At 03 December, 2005 12:37, Blogger K~ said...

My dearest Scribe that is so true. You always have a unique perspective on life that's I think one of my favorite qualities about you :)

On mine I think "my soul reflects" is only missing "oblivious to life" lol'n

 
At 04 December, 2005 21:16, Blogger American Guy said...

"What does your birth month mean?"

It means my parents had sex nine months previously. That's ALL it means.

 
At 04 December, 2005 21:21, Blogger Tim said...

Are you in a bad mood today, there AG? Sure seems that way...

 
At 05 December, 2005 00:52, Blogger American Guy said...

Not in a bad mood at all.

In fact quite refreshed having just had a week and a half's holiday (here in Oz we get 4 weeks paid leave per year - one more reason why it's better here than in the US).

Just commmenting on what my birth month really means.

You know i don't see 'meaning' in things the way that some others do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home