"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, February 02, 2006

So what movie did I watch tonight?

And the answer is:

Groundhog Day

What'd you think?

Of course, Groundhog Day would not be complete without checking out this site.

Personally I think winter will end on March 20th, but what do I know??

4 Comments:

At 03 February, 2006 11:00, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

My girlfriend hates that movie because
a) she has this mental illness that convinces her Bill Murray ins't funny, and
b) it reminds her of her life somehow.

How does one go through life constantly relating all things to themselves?

 
At 03 February, 2006 16:27, Blogger Ruth said...

Deja vu is something I experience all too often...

 
At 03 February, 2006 20:19, Blogger Tim said...

Tink: ummm, tink - I did watch that movie. That was the first part of the post....

scribe: How can your gf NOT think Bill Murray is funny? wow.

That's just sad.

sarafina: I resemble that remark...

 
At 04 February, 2006 17:06, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

I've never met anyone who thought Bill Murray wasn't funny, thus I am convinced that she isn't human.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home