"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

How will you do?

So, how well do you know your United States geography? [think high school.... ;>) ]

Take this little test and find out. The link should be fixed now. Please try again.

All you have to do is drag & drop the states onto the map in the places that they go. Your score will be given you at the end. Have fun!

Please post your score in the comments section so we can see how smart you are.

This time my results are:

My score: 92% (46/50 correct)
Avg. Error: 9 miles
Time: 279 seconds

Frankly I've done better.

http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/states_experiment_drag-drop_Intermed_State15s_500.html

7 Comments:

At 14 March, 2006 05:35, Blogger Cat's Confessions said...

Hey Green, fun test!! here are my results:
My Score: 100%
Avg Error: 0 miles
Time: 181

take care luv Cat

 
At 14 March, 2006 07:48, Blogger lccb81 said...

I'm not sure which one you took because the link didn't go anywhere for me, but on the expert plus one I got 88% (44/50) and I was off by an average of 32 mi. In the explorer level I got one wrong because I forgot Kansas. These games are just a little too entertaining.

 
At 14 March, 2006 08:45, Blogger DaBich said...

I suck at these things, I took this before and did horribly LOL

 
At 14 March, 2006 09:48, Blogger Kristi B. said...

The link's not working for me, but I'll just tell you, I Rock at geography!! Yep, I'm pretty confident of a 100%! =)

 
At 14 March, 2006 20:19, Blogger Tim said...

Cat: that is great! You are a very smart lady.

lccb: thanks for stopping by. I fixed the link. Amazing how a few exra charachters can disable a link. I agree the test can be addicting and entertaining - which is why I wanted to share it. MUhhahahahaha

dabich: try again & see how you do.

kristi: so I'm expecting you to be perfect, then!! Go to it.

 
At 14 March, 2006 20:23, Blogger Cat's Confessions said...

I was wondering why I had trouble finding it, I clicked around a few times before I found which one it was exactly, lol.

 
At 15 March, 2006 00:10, Blogger Ruth said...

Better off than I thought... always felt I was geographically challenged... I am queen of landmarks, but no real sense of direction. :o)

My Score: 98%
Avg Error: 8 miles
Time: 148

 

Post a Comment

<< Home