"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, March 13, 2006

On my way home - March 4


At the gate waiting to board at DFW. The family in the center of this picture actually sat directly in front of me on the plane. The baby in pink was not happy during the flight but fine during takeoff and landing. You'd think it would be the other way around. Gotta love kids, right?


Waiting at MKE, being bored & trying to use up my film while waiting.


The plane is 15 minutes late arriving at MKE due to the "domino effect."


My plane arriving at the gate at MKE.


Loading more meals & snacks for the flight from MKE to BOS.


Planes behind mine on the queue for takeoff at MKE.


You go on a trip and you gotta have souvenirs, right? These are the t-shirts that I got for my kids and I. (If I get accepted, this will make Christmas shopping a breeze!!)

6 Comments:

At 13 March, 2006 20:30, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

"Gotta love kids, right?"


No.

 
At 13 March, 2006 20:38, Blogger Tim said...

Oh, come on ya big ol' meany. Kids are great!!!

Just wait until you're a daddy, mister! Then the fun will begin.

 
At 13 March, 2006 21:59, Blogger DaBich said...

He won't be a Daddy if he has his way, Green, and that may be a good thing LOL

 
At 14 March, 2006 09:47, Blogger Kristi B. said...

I loved all the pics! Especially the Texas t-shirts. Can never have enough of those!

 
At 14 March, 2006 11:27, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

It is a very good thing, unless you people wanna deal with a child raised to destroy all ye hold sacred!!!


Hmmm, green, tell me more about this daddyhood thang.

 
At 14 March, 2006 18:32, Blogger Tim said...

scribe: fatherhood is something that you just have to experience becasue the experience is very personal and different for everyone.

However, I do think that people who don't want to be parents shouldn't. Not becasue they can't but becasue it's a lifetime commitment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home