"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, March 23, 2006

What holiday is your birthday?

I found this link on Katie's blog.


What holiday falls on your birthday? Click here to find out.


My birthday is June 25, so I get....

LOG CABIN DAY.


Woo-hoo!! Aren't you jealous?


I didn't think so...

---

Happy 38th Wedding Anniversary, Mom & Dad. I love you.

6 Comments:

At 23 March, 2006 18:36, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

National Tapioca Pudding Day and Respect Canada Day

 
At 23 March, 2006 18:46, Blogger Mellissa said...

Mine is the Festival of Delusions Day.

Great.....now that explains a lot about my life ;-)

M

 
At 23 March, 2006 18:50, Blogger lccb81 said...

Yay. Lumpy Rug Day.

 
At 24 March, 2006 07:18, Blogger DaBich said...

National Tug of War Tournament Day...dayum, no wonder I feel pulled in more than one direction all the time ;)

 
At 24 March, 2006 23:10, Blogger Ruth said...

No Joke.. my birthday is tomorrow... March 25th... so Happy Pecan Day and Waffle Day!!!!!!!!! Very strange words to utter...

 
At 25 March, 2006 12:24, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

This is scary. Look at EFB's holiday!!!

June 16 is . . . . National Hollerin' Contest Day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home