"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

word verifiication thingee

One of the recent comments I left on this blog gave me the word verification thingee "smenita."

Why is this relevant? And why should you care?

For the answer to the first question, continue reading. For the answer to the second one, let me keep guessing if you care or not.... ;>)

Because I've had that exact word verification thingee before, believe it or not. And the only reason I remember (trust me the memory isn't as good as it used to be) is because the last time I had it, blogger wouldn't accept it, no matter how many times I typed it or how many different variations of similar looking letters I used. Blogger didn't accept it this time either, though last time was much worse.

Last time I had to reboot my computer and re-log in to blogger to get away from it. This time all I had to do was close out of blogger and click on my internet icon again to get a different word verification thingee.

Anyway, problem solved.

And I didn't think I was going to have anything to post about tonight.

---

Yes, thoughts are brewing for new posts with more substance to them, but nothing concrete yet.

---

Do you remember some of your oldest childhood friends? You know, the ones sadly that you've lost contact with?

I'll never forget how this friend always used to say that his birthday was on "Mar twenty-two." So wherever you are, Paul, happy 36th birthday to you.

4 Comments:

At 23 March, 2006 09:03, Blogger lccb81 said...

OH MY GOD! ME TOO! JUST NOW! (It's a conspiracy)Had to shut explorer down... wtf?!?!

 
At 23 March, 2006 11:25, Blogger Deb said...

WAIT! I had the exact thing happen to me last night! SMENITA! It sounded Spanish------and then it wouldn't let me comment...just kept going back to the same "SMENITA". Wtf???

I think blogger was having problems last night too though.

 
At 23 March, 2006 17:28, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

SMENITA...can't say that i ever had that WV before but like ~deb said, it does sound Spanish or even Italian for that matter..too weird.

I remember many of my childhood friends although I can't seem to remember any of their birthdays. I do however remember one friend who always would speak of his birthday but he'd pronounce it "bertday" :)

 
At 23 March, 2006 18:00, Blogger Tim said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one this has happened to. Now I know I'm not {totally} crazy.

~deb: that's how it was the first time I had SMENITA. Tonight wasn't so bad, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home