"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Friday, March 17, 2006

Mark your calendar for April 19th!!

For those of you interested, I just found an article dated February 28th, which deals with ABC's upcoming spring television schedule. The story says that ALIAS will return to the regular line-up on Wednesday, April 19th with a two hour episode. Since its return is later than originally anticipated, it likely means that there will be less than the normal twenty-two episodes in this, the show's fifth and final season. =>(

If you'll recall that ALIAS went on hiatus in mid-December, 2005 to accomodate Jennifer Garner's maternity leave. ABC originally intended to bring the show back in March, as ABC's web site has been promoting.

I can't wait! She's still one of the hottest actresses in Hollywood right now, in this blogger's humble opinion.

BTW, did you see Jennifer Garner at the Academy Awards two weeks ago? She almost tripped on her dress coming out to present an award. That would have been funny, in a mean, sick sort of way.

4 Comments:

At 17 March, 2006 23:02, Blogger Ruth said...

I will surely miss the show, but haven't watched this season at all! I miss Michael Vartan... :(

 
At 17 March, 2006 23:43, Blogger Tim said...

I'll miss it too when it's done. But that's the great thing these days - before you know it the last season will be out on DVD.

 
At 18 March, 2006 17:42, Blogger DaBich said...

I'm no fan of the show, but I think Jennifer Garner is adorable.

 
At 19 March, 2006 13:52, Blogger Genna said...

I think it is terrible that the show is being cancelled. But I think once they killed off Vaughn, the show started lacking something.

I heard she has some movies coming out. Can't wait. She is definately my favorite actress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home