"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Important work I'm doing

but very delicate work, indeed. The last two nights I've been attempting to cheer up a friend who is depressed. Hopefully my "words of wisdom" are helping. I'd like to think so, but only she knows for sure.

Anyway my friend, if you read this, I want you to know that I enjoy chatting with you very much. You are certainly worth my time and effort and as long as I consider you my friend it will always be that way. And if you know how hard it is to get rid of me as a friend then you will know that I mean it sincerely.

Have a good night, my friend. I will talk/email you tomorrow to see how you are doing.

4 Comments:

At 27 April, 2006 05:30, Blogger DaBich said...

A friend in need is a friend indeed. Keep up the good work Green :)

 
At 27 April, 2006 17:32, Blogger American Guy said...

"And if you know how hard it is to get rid of me as a friend then you will know that I mean it sincerely."

Trust him on this I've been trying to shake him for 30 years! Persistant, this one is.

 
At 27 April, 2006 17:47, Blogger Deb said...

I hope your friend feels better. It’s rough being depressed. They say it’s a state of mind thing to be depressed---almost a ‘choice’; an attitude of what you perceive life. If you can just make him/her laugh and make them realize that there are worst things in this world that are out there—maybe it’ll help.

You’re a good person, and just by your being there means a lot to this person probably.

You’re gonna earn those platinum wings with diamonds up in heaven boy!

 
At 27 April, 2006 17:48, Blogger Kayla said...

Hope your friend finds her way out of depression.
Sounds like you're a good friend to have, Green :)
{but I already knew that!}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home