"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, July 13, 2006

This is nothing like me whatsoever

yet this is the result I got, twice. And I took the test for the first time more than a week ago. Maybe I'm missing something???

You Are Barney

You could have been an intellectual leader...

Instead, your whole life is an homage to beer

You will be remembered for: your beautiful singing voice and your burps

Your life philosophy: "There's nothing like beer to give you that inflated sense of self-esteem."

2 Comments:

At 13 July, 2006 22:53, Blogger Ruth said...

Heaven help me...
_______________________
I AM MARGE SIMPSON...

You're a devoted family member who loves unconditionally.

Sometimes, though, you dream about living a wild secret life!

You will be remembered for: your good cooking and evading the police

Your life philosophy: "You should listen to your heart, and not the voices in your head."
_____________________

Oh well, I guess it could be worse... but must I have such towering hair?? xoS

 
At 14 July, 2006 10:45, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

You Are Lisa Simpson

A total child prodigy and super genius, you have the mind for world domination.

But you prefer world peace, Buddhism, and tofu dogs.

You will be remembered for: all your academic accomplishments

Your life philosophy: "I refuse to believe that everybody refuses to believe the truth"
-----------

Hey~! It's me, all the way! Well, I'll pass on the Buddhism, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home