"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

On Halloween, an Anniversary and Familiar Surroundings

Well, tonight is Halloween and I don't expect to get any trick or treaters at my door, since I live in an apartment building with no little kids. Oh well, more Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups for me, then.

---

Today is also the first anniversary of my first kidney stone surgery. This year has been good health-wise for me, thankfully.

---

Today, and for seven more days over the next two and a half weeks, I have arranged to work some shifts at my recent former employer. This is because I can do nothing with the new job until I get the license. No work + No money = BAD.

I've taken and failed the licensing exam twice now. So I've decided to take the one day cram course that is offered. Problem is that it's only offered once a month and not again until November 16th.

In talking to my former (and temporarily current) co-workers, I found out that it's been rather hectic for my buddy J and the clean room crew in my absence. I was pleased (in an evil sort of way) to know that I was missed...

1 Comments:

At 01 November, 2006 05:50, Blogger DaBich said...

Ahhhh..it's so nice to be missed, isn't it?>>??
Just think, if you want, you can tell them you'd come back...with a hefty raise, of course :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home