"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Second time's a charm, right?

Aaaaaah, no.

I took the NH state licensing exam again today and failed. Got the same percentage as last time (58%). Still need 70% to pass.

So before I take the exam again, I'll be taking a one day cram crash course. The next time it is offered is November 16th.

Now I'm on a mission.

I WILL PASS THIS LOUSY TEST!!!!!

IT WILL NOT BEAT ME!!!!

In the meantime, I'm trying to arrange some hours at the old company, since we left it that if I had the time and they had a need we could work something out.

----

I was reminded on Wednesday how much I despise raking leaves. I worked for my brother on Wednesday and will do so again tomorrow. If you are a regular reader here, you will recall that he owns his own landscaping business.

I was at my favorite gas station (read: consistently the cheapest gas around) on Wednesday evening, when I saw in a span of five minutes and ambulance, fire engine and police car zip past with lights and sirens a blaring. I wondered where they were heading in such a hurry.

After filling up, I was on my way to my Bible study group when I found out what all of the emergency vehicles were for. Turns out there was a serious automobile accident less than three miles down the road that I was traveling on. As far as I could see, rubber necking as best I could, there was an 18 wheeler tractor-trailer and an SUV type vehicle involved. The SUV type vehicle was lying on the driver's side.... I couldn't see how many people were hurt, primarily because of all of the flashing lights. In passing there must have been eight police cars, two ambulances, a fire engine, and at least one flat bed tow truck on the scene. I couldn't find anything about the accident on the local paper's web site today. I'll look again on Friday and add any appropriate interesting links to this post, if I find any...

I wish I still had my press credentials....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home