"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Friday, October 27, 2006

Weirdness

How's this for weird:

I just had a dream that there was a whole bunch of snakes on top of a gym locker. The largest snake was Ohio State and parts of it were lazily hanging down off of the locker. A much smaller snake which was Michigan State, also on top of the locker, wrapped itself around the big snake and bit its head off. Not swallowed it whole, as you'd expect a snake to do but plain bit its head off.

Now I know that athletically both of these schools are in the Big Ten conference, so that could account for why the snakes were together.

But the weird part is that I've never been to, or have any affiliation with either school.

Then I got up out of bed to pee and the dream ended but with the image fresh in my mind.

Hmmm.....

Since I was up I thought I'd share that with you.

2 Comments:

At 27 October, 2006 09:50, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

So if Michigan State wins, I think that makes you a prophet! ;o)

 
At 30 October, 2006 17:01, Blogger Ruth said...

LOL! I'm glad to hear someone else has bizarre dreams... :o) Hope your next dream gives you the tools to place successful bets (if you're in to that sort of thing)....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home