"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Another wasted evening.

Got out of (Day two) training at 14:15 this afternoon.... great!!

Very attractive woman in my class, though I think she said something about having a boyfriend at lunch..... bummer.

Did some errands on the way home...... needed to be done. Got M's birthday present.

Had 90 minutes to kill before my Wed. night meeting...... fooled around on internet until time to go.

Bible Study was good......tonight we talked about Who Is God?

Got home and fooled around again for the remainder of the evening on the computer again..... not good. I need to force myself to keep the computer off one night a week to get other stuff done.......easier said than done, though.

I'm taking the NH Insurance licensing exam on Monday night.....I better pass. Though studying the boring book might help. Yawn !>)

4 Comments:

At 19 October, 2006 12:10, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

"Very attractive woman in my class, though I think she saud something about having a boyfriend at lunch..... bummer."

What!? Mannnnnnnnnnnn, walk up that chick and be like, "I ain't ax you all dat, did I? Unless yo boyfriend bout to make you scream like a horror flick star, I don't give a good goddam if you got one."

She'll slip in her own excited run-off and pry those legs open faster'n a gymnast at the Olympics!!!















(can you let me know if it works?)

 
At 19 October, 2006 14:07, Blogger Kayla said...

Hahaha..
Yeh, right.
Doesn't really sound too much like you does it Green? (Scribe's comment)
Although I have to say he catches me off gaurd and I have to laugh!

Well, I say you had a pretty full day. Work, gift buying and a Bible study sounds like you stayed busy.
My computer is on night and day, and I am in the habit of bouncing from work to blogs.

 
At 19 October, 2006 14:08, Blogger Kayla said...

"guard", that is..
Sheesh

 
At 19 October, 2006 21:49, Blogger Tim said...

scribe: ummmm.......no.

kayla: I definitely would not act like sribe suggests in his comment - at all. He makes me laugh sometimes too but if I ignore him he'll go away... ;>)

There's no rock on her finger so that's something. We're becoming friends and I think will help each other out as we both work into this new job. As for the rest, take it from there and see how it goes. She mentioned her boyfriend again today at lunch and that needs to be respected.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home