"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Three strikes and I'm out.

Well, I did it again.

Failed the bloody licensing exam.

This time I got a 64 instead of a 58. So I'm getting better.

But not good enough.

So this holiday weekend I need to do some serious thinking about my career (or lack thereof) and get serious about job hunting, since the Insurance game is obviously not for me.

Maybe I can wrangle some more hours at the old company, again, next week to get some positive cash flow coming in.

One of these days I'll look back on this period of my life and laugh, thinking, "What was I worried about? These things normally sort themselves out, don't they?"

Still the possibility remains to relocate to another, less expensive part of the country. Though I'd hate to do it because of my kids still being here in New Hampshire. I can't afford to overlook any options.

At this point, however, I'm at wits end and not sure what can be done. Pray for me, will ya?

Oh, yeah.

Happy Thanksgiving, 28 minutes early.

3 Comments:

At 25 November, 2006 09:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Green,

Is this the series 6 exam you're talking about taking? If so they have tons of wookbook materials to help you study. There is also a series 6 audio avaialble on e-bay for 9.99. Check it out! You can do it!

 
At 25 November, 2006 10:18, Blogger Tim said...

Bluez: no it's the 12-63 exam, which is life, accident and health.

My problem now is cost - $105 a pop and cash flow is severely limited...

 
At 27 November, 2006 05:56, Blogger DaBich said...

:sigh:
I'm so sorry, Green,that really sucks. I'll remember you in my prayers. Things will turn around, hang in there!
HUGZ!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home