"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Is anyone having the same problem?

I'm getting really frustrated with this new version of blogger.

The old version of blogger occasionally gave me problems when I'd try to upload a photo.

Now that I'm on the new version of blogger, I can't even get the window for adding pictures to come up on my screen. Every time I click on the icon above the post editor, I get no response what so ever.

I've gone to blogger help and tried some of the suggestions they recommend but with no positive results.

I'd like to throw my computer out the window about now...

but I won't.

2 Comments:

At 01 February, 2007 20:34, Blogger American Guy said...

oddly, i used to have lots of trouble with pix in the old version, but since coming over to the dark side have found that the whole pic things works great. Indeed, that was the reason i switched - i was hoping the pic loading would be smoother.

so far so good for me anyways - don't know why it doesn't like you.

 
At 02 February, 2007 14:09, Blogger Tim said...

Perhaps my problem is not of blogger origin. I've just successfully uploaded a photo (on the first attempt) for a future post, quite easily from my father's computer.

Maybe I'll need to revisit my pop-up blocker settings...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home