"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm not a poet and don't play one on tv, either.

Unsatisfied

So much potential do I have
Sometimes too blind to see
What others apparently notice
So clearly about me.

Why do I look and wonder
At all the things that must get done
And wonder why at the end of the day
It seems like I've accomplished none.

Though I'm tired and want to rest
The list goes on and on in every season
I can't help but think that something I've forgotten
Procrastination is always a handy reason.

Can I be satisfied with where I'm headed
Not knowing for sure which turns to take
Provided a map I was not and now I wonder
If I missed the directions while wide awake.

Which roads my life will travel
Before it ends I cannot say.
Pieces are missing, this I know
Find them soon I will, I hope and pray.

(c) MMVII Court Jester Productions

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 13 June, 2007 16:24, Blogger American Guy said...

Poetry with a yoda edge to it ("Find them soon I will") - gotta love it.

 
At 13 June, 2007 19:01, Blogger Lawyerchic said...

did u write this?

 
At 13 June, 2007 19:03, Blogger JLee said...

Nice. Perhaps it would make a good song?

 
At 13 June, 2007 19:11, Blogger Tim said...

ag: I suppose

priscilla: yes, I did.

jlee: thanks. I really don't consider it lyrical, though.

 
At 13 June, 2007 19:37, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Thank you so much for stopping by with well wishes.
Have a wonderful week!
~xo
Lee Ann

 
At 13 June, 2007 19:59, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

you son of the bitch!!! you steal my poet! You steal my poet!

 
At 04 September, 2007 20:13, Blogger EstherNow said...

You're more of a poet than you give yourself credit for. Far too humble, you are. Far too humble on your poetic skills - devices included.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home