"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

5-4-3-2-1... books!

I saw this on ee's blog (Life Unscripted) a long time ago and just knew that I had to do it... eventually. So tonight I did.

Next 5 books on your to be read shelf:

1. "Through Painted Deserts" by Donald Miller (currently reading)
2. "In the Beginning Was Information" by Dr. Werner Gitt (currently reading)
3. "To Own a Dragon" by Donald Miller
4. "The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Bible" by Robert J. Hutchinson
5. "The Incomparable Christ" by John R.W. Stott

Last 4 books you’ve read (cover to cover):
[disclaimer: since I read a lot of books, these may not necessarily be the last 4 that I've read, but I have read them in, say - the last six months or so.]

1. "Captured by Grace" by David Jeremiah
2. "Confessor" by Terry Goodkind
3. "The Case for the Real Jesus" by Lee Strobel
4. "Searching for God Knows What" by Donald Miller

Last 3 books you’ve borrowed either from the library or from a friend:

1. "Through Painted Deserts" by Donald Miller
2. "To Own a Dragon" by Donald Miller
3. "The Guardian" by Nicholas Sparks

Last 2 non-fiction books you’ve read:

1. "Evidence for Christianity" by Josh McDowell
2. "The Genesis Record" by Henry M. Morris

The 1 book you wish everyone would read:

1. The Bible (starting with the New Testament)

I'm tagging everyone who reads this post to do this as well...

If you do it, let me know so I can come and check out your answers!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 16 January, 2008 00:00, Blogger American Guy said...

"Last 2 non-fiction books you’ve read:

1. "Evidence for Christianity" by Josh McDowell
2. "The Genesis Record" by Henry M. Morris"

oh you have such a wacky sense of humour mr green!

 
At 16 January, 2008 00:07, Blogger Tim said...

I see nothing humorous here.

 
At 16 January, 2008 06:26, Blogger American Guy said...

of course you don't

AND THAT'S THE FUNNY PART!

 
At 16 January, 2008 17:38, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

LMAO!!!

OK, guys separate corners!!!

I am now inspired to post my own reading list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home