"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hopping on board the O-train

Well folks, Super Tuesday is here and I promised you that I would tell you today whom I'm now supporting in this here election thing, since John Edwards is out. Some of you probably figured it out already. Even so, I thought I'd make it official.


I'm not telling you how you should vote because only you can decide which candidate you think will make the best President, come January 20, 2009.

What I am telling you is that you need to get out and vote, no matter who your candidate is. If you don't vote, you have no right to complain.

May the best Democrat (not named Clinton) win.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 05 February, 2008 12:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on the O train with ya G-man.

I found this on Beths sight if anyone wants to give it a whirl:

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

 
At 05 February, 2008 14:12, Blogger Tim said...

bluez: I took the quiz and actually got a 63 for Hillary and 56 for Obama. The only difference was my answer disagreed with Obama on Education and sided with Hillary.

The rest of the major candidates were: Romney 39, Huckabee 34 and McCain 15

 
At 05 February, 2008 17:52, Blogger ~AprilD said...

I took it too! That was interesting Bluez!

Mine was
56 Hillary
49 Obama
34 Gravel
15 Romney

But why oh why does no one agree with me on education?!?!

 
At 05 February, 2008 20:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was dead even with Obama and Hillary.

 
At 06 February, 2008 07:01, Blogger DaBich said...

I'm riding the same train.

 
At 06 February, 2008 18:13, Blogger Minister Scribe said...

Where is Esther?

 
At 06 February, 2008 18:20, Blogger Tim said...

Esther's dealing with some issues right now that have rendered blogging to the back burner. She'll be back when she's able.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home