"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Thoughts on the VP debate

Soccer mom, hockey mom...we're in trouble if that's how she starts off...

Her comments have no substance. How are you going to change stuff. That's what I want to know?

All are at fault in the economic meltdown we're going through right now, from Wall Street moguls to creditors and consumers.

It's laughable when Palin speaks on votes happening in the Senate, since she has no idea what happens within the chambers. I can watch C-Span too...

Taliban working with us? What world are you living in??

Drawing down troops over 16 months is not irresponsible and not admitting defeat in Iraq. What it does is makes the Iraqui government take responsibility for itself and its people. They will never do this if the United States keeps holding their hands.

The next President must support Israel. A two nation state in Israel is not the solution. Israel belongs to Israel. A hostile nation of Palestinians legitimized in Israel only weakens Israel.

I was so enthralled with the debate that I fell asleep on the couch. Since I was watching it on CNN I thought it was still going on when I woke up groggily at 1:11 AM. Then I realized that the network was re-airing the debate. I went to bed after shutting off my laptop.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 17 October, 2008 12:00, Blogger pmesquivel333@yahoo.com said...

Actually most of the land Israel holds currently they hold illegally and against their original borders and against international law-a two nation solution is a bad idea and unfair on several levels that I can explain to you further if you would like ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home