"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Fall Back

I used to have a clock like this when I was a kid. I thought it was cool because of the way the hammer kept repeatedly hitting the bells when the alarm would go off.

The bummer was that every so often the clock would wind down and stop and you'd have to manually wind it and reset the hands. Nowadays, I can't live with out my electric, two alarm clock radio with adjustable snooze.

Oh yes, I hope you didn't forget to change your clocks back by one hour. Standard time begins right now, at roughly 2 AM.

Me.... I'm sleeping soundly right now, enjoying my extra hour of z's. And you should be too!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 02 November, 2008 20:07, Blogger DaBich said...

I like getting the extra hour of sleep, but I HATE that it's dark so early after work ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home