"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Friday, October 24, 2008

9!!!!!!!

M turned nine today, precisely at the time I've used for this post. I'm still in shock and awe over it.

Couldn't have happened to a cooler kid.

Happy Birthday, M!!!! I love you buddy.

What did I get M for his birthday?

A three ring D-ring binder for his football cards, which I actually gave him two weeks ago.

A basic Rummikub game, so he can play it with his sister V at home and get K (ex) hooked as well.

A gift card to Game-Stop, so he can trade in his Gameboy and upgrade to a DS.

I'd post a picture of him but I don't do that here for reasons previously expounded upon in this here blog.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 25 October, 2008 11:45, Blogger scribe said...

People that post pics of their children online should have their asses kicked and or be sodomized by a spikey pool cue!

Happy birthday, M!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home