"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

First day of school



Today was my kids' first day of school.

My daughter begins the 2nd grade. She was especially nervous about the first day and summer vacation being over and will she be able to handle all of the new things she'll learn, etc. But I'm happy to report that she had a great day and was looking forward to tomorrow already. There are 21 total kids in her class, which is a pretty good class size.

My son is now in Kindegarten. He was so excited that his classroom has a 'fish tank' in it. And they also have Lego's, lots of Lego's. He didn't remember his teacher's name but had fun with the other 13 kids in his class.

On a totally unrelated note, American Guy wrote a few weeks ago about old man's disease (having to get out of bed in the middle of the night to pee). It started happening to me over the past year.
I only mention this because the last two nights I've had to pee at 5:30 AM, which is horrible because I have to get up for work at 6 AM anyway. No, I couldn't hold it for that last 30 minutes, which is what makes it inconvenient. 'Cuz then I get back into bed and hit a nice zzz groove - then the alarm goes off and I hit snooze too many times. And then my perfectly timed morning routine becomes rushed. I HATE THAT...

1 Comments:

At 01 September, 2005 09:11, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Kids...they're put on this Earth to test our morality and bring back beer from the refrigerator. I'll stick with pets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home