"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Five weird things/habits about me

Well, my friends, I have been tagged by my friend dabich.

The Rules: "The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits" of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals."

I had to take a few and think about these things, so here goes:

1) I usually sleep on the right side of the bed (when someone else is there with me). Since October 2004 though I've been laying diagonally across the mattress. I sleep in the same position every night.

2) I have to sleep on two goose down feather pillows, preferably king sized. I take them with me whenever I go on trips. (Yep, they'll come to Dallas with me.) Once you sleep on a goose down pillow, you'll never be able to sleep on a foam pillow again. Just ask my ex: got her hooked real good, I did.

3) I always put jelly on my grilled cheese sandwiches. It looks gross but tastes really good.

4) When I sign my name, my initials are always obnoxiously large, non-cursive letters. When I just sign my initials, I always partially circle them.

5) I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday, but I can tell you what uniform numbers some of my favorite Red Sox players wore 30 years ago. I can also read the sports page once and basically recite the entire thing back to you.

Bonus weird things) If I see an actor in a movie, even if it's a minor charachter, I can usually tell you what other movies they've been in. I can also identify obscure movie quotes repeated back to me - if I've seen the movie. I can do this even if I haven't seen the movie in a long time.


Ok, that was relatively painless.

Let's see, who am I going to tag??? There are just so many... ;>)
{Be nice and play along, ok?}

katie
american guy
zepplinlady
amz
~deb

9 Comments:

At 02 February, 2006 23:56, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Not too weird...I've seen some that are REALLY weird...I'm talking REALLY REALLY WEIRD !!
so on a scale of 1-10 according to weirdness....I'd give you a 4 !!

;)

 
At 03 February, 2006 04:41, Blogger DaBich said...

You must have photographic memory to remember stuff like that!

 
At 03 February, 2006 09:15, Blogger Kristi B. said...

The good thing about this is no one will know if you are leaving out the REALLY weird things...

 
At 03 February, 2006 10:58, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 03 February, 2006 10:58, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Yeah I'm with the spy gal! Not weird enough! Mine were weird. Do over! DO OVER!!!

 
At 03 February, 2006 16:28, Blogger Ruth said...

I have the same thing with movies & quotes... I don't however have the same thing with goose down pillows. I love the feel, but I am highly allergic. Glad you're not! :)

 
At 03 February, 2006 18:47, Blogger Tim said...

Sorry folks, that's about as weird as I get...

 
At 06 February, 2006 09:34, Blogger Miss Sarah said...

Jelly on a grilled cheese? That IS weird!!!

 
At 06 February, 2006 10:08, Blogger Tim said...

Sarah: First of all, thanks for commenting on my blog!! I love and welcome new commenters! I hope you will make this blog a regular read.

Second, jelly on a griled cheese really is good. I know it sounds gross. You could also say it's like having melted cheese on your toast. You should try it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home