"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Winning Powerball Number

15-17-43-44-48 *29* results pending. I just know I didn't win. How surprising considering the odds.... I'll bet someone wins tonight, or maybe a group of people went in on some tickets. We shall see.... :>)

5 Comments:

At 19 February, 2006 14:09, Blogger wmy said...

Ok, ok, I won!!! I WISH!!! I would so share with you hon!! have a great day darlin.

 
At 19 February, 2006 15:03, Blogger Tim said...

I checked my numbers shortly before I typed this. I was no where near having the right numbers. I kinda figgered somebdy would win, though considering the record amount.

 
At 19 February, 2006 20:15, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Hi stranger, I join you in the "non winners" club. I think that sounds better than saying the losers circle. lol

I to have a post about the powerball winner. Now the jackpot starts back at 15 million, which is nothing to sneeze at. I'd be satisfied with winning that amount too, wouldn't you?

 
At 19 February, 2006 20:49, Blogger American Guy said...

i do like the school of thought where people won't buy a ticket if it's *only* $15 million, but will stand in line for an hour if it's *really* a lot of money.

 
At 19 February, 2006 23:57, Blogger Tim said...

Yes, I could use $15 million. However, there are other things I'd rather waste my money on, normally, than lottery tickets. Which is why I'll only buy them for these outrageous drawings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home