"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Does anyone know how to...?

I'm looking for some HTML expertise, which I do not have.

I want to reduce or possibly eliminate the borders on either side of my blog and expand the space allowable for my posts, while keeping the sidebar the same size.

I like my template and don't want to change it - but I also don't want to mess up my blog or accidentally delete months of work.

That's what prompted my switching to this current template...

Anyone?


Bueller?

4 Comments:

At 30 March, 2006 07:15, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Templates are spooky. I avoid messing with mine as much as possible. I've been wanting to do so much with my page but, the last time I diddled with it, my page color turned white and I lost all of my links!!(what few still work)-which reminds me...I need to go through them and remove the ones that don't work as well as try to remember the ones I'd forgotten about.

I'm sure you've already looked on the blogger help/knowledge page. I did find a book at Barnes & Noble called: "Publishing a Blog with Blogger" by Elizabeth Castro. Perhaps that could help you. I, on the other hand, am hopeless. LOL I really need to take the time to read this book. I should practice what I preach, huh...Good luck green eyes. *winks*

 
At 30 March, 2006 09:08, Blogger DaBich said...

Don't look at me, I'm a dork when it comes to this stuff lol

 
At 30 March, 2006 14:21, Blogger Deb said...

Get a plain blog like mine. I know---too plain---but it works. I am so afraid to mess with templates. I enter one little code wrong---and I turned my ENTIRE blog orange!

Anyway, go to www.blogexplosion.com and go into their forums and ask one of those people. These people helped me out with putting my book on my site for Amazon.com and showed me how to enter stuff through html.

It's a great site for learning about this mumbo-jumbo jargan of computers.

Good luck!

 
At 30 March, 2006 14:51, Blogger Kristi B. said...

Email Kc of justsoyouallknow.blogspot.com. He did just that for several other bloggers I know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home