"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, October 15, 2006

No football today...well almost.

The Patriots did not play today, so I did not watch any NFL games. Perhaps I'll check in on the game tomorrow night. Though I did check in on the scores online after the early games were done, to see how I did with my picks this week. And, I'll admit, I watched one of the highlight shows to see what I missed, before I went to bed.

----

Today, and in the next few days, I'm going to be rearranging the sidebar over to the right, just to shake things up a wee bit. Maybe I'll even make time to rewrite a post I had written for GvD that mysteriously evaporated before I had a chance to save it.

----

I've got to be productive tomorrow, since I have the day off before training starts on Tuesday morning. I have a few errands to do which I'll attempt to do as early as I can. I'll then spend the rest of the day working at cleaning up this disaster area I live in. My problem is that, with the television, a rack full of DVD's and the internet, I can get easily distracted. Hmmm, where have I heard that before....

2 Comments:

At 16 October, 2006 05:52, Blogger DaBich said...

OMG! The Steelers actually played football. Or maybe it was that Kansas City didn't.
:)

 
At 16 October, 2006 08:38, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

ooh! A blog makeover! I looooove makeovers. I wonder if mine is overdue?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home