"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Friday, February 02, 2007

Six Weird Things About ME

Yesterday I was tagged by tink to come up with six weird things about me.

Coincidentally, it was a year ago today that dabich tagged me for the very same thing, except hers asked for only five weird things about me, not six. In the true spirit of laziness or I just can't think of anything else weird enough about myself, here's both the link from last years post, in case you don't believe me and the cut & paste version below:

The Rules: "The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits" of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals."

I had to take a few and think about these things, so here goes:


1) I usually sleep on the right side of the bed (when someone else is there with me). Since October 2004 though I've been laying diagonally across the mattress. I sleep in the same position every night.

2) I have to sleep on two goose down feather pillows, preferably king sized. I take them with me whenever I go on trips. (Yep, they'll come to Dallas with me.) Once you sleep on a goose down pillow, you'll never be able to sleep on a foam pillow again. Just ask my ex: got her hooked real good, I did.

3) I always put jelly on my grilled cheese sandwiches. It looks gross but tastes really good.

4) When I sign my name, my initials are always obnoxiously large, non-cursive letters. When I just sign my initials, I always partially circle them.

5) I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday, but I can tell you what uniform numbers some of my favorite Red Sox players wore 30 years ago. I can also read the sports page once and basically recite the entire thing back to you.

6) If I see an actor in a movie, even if it's a minor charachter, I can usually tell you what other movies they've been in. I can also identify obscure movie quotes repeated back to me - if I've seen the movie. I can do this even if I haven't seen the movie in a long time.



And, as tink recently pointed out, I'm extremely fussy about my blog, to the point of neuroticism, actually. I don't think that's weird, considering I've put a lot of effort into it over the (however long it is) that I've been in the blogging business.


I'm not going to tag anyone this year, so play along if the mood strikes you.

5 Comments:

At 04 February, 2007 14:21, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

3) I always put jelly on my grilled cheese sandwiches. It looks gross but tastes really good.

Don't go anywhere- I've called the police.

 
At 05 February, 2007 11:52, Blogger Kayla said...

I've missed a step...
You're going to Dallas? Are you moving or visiting?
Did you get a new job?
Wow! I feel out of touch
;-)

 
At 05 February, 2007 13:31, Blogger Tim said...

Kayla:

Did you use the link to last year's post? Last year at this time I was planning a trip to Dallas but not this year. No, I'm still here in New England and not really planning to go anywhere at the moment. Don't worry, you're not out of touch at all.

 
At 07 February, 2007 13:21, Blogger Tink said...

See what happens when you cut and paste and don't come up with new answers...

oh wait...i have to make sure that I'm on the right post - yep I am.

 
At 08 February, 2007 09:05, Blogger Tim said...

cr: on #3 - that's what I thought until I tried it. Be adventurous and give it a whirl, you may be surprised...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home