"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, June 25, 2007

38 Special

That would be me, in case you're wondering.





Sometimes I feel like this...



















but most of the time, lately, I feel like this...

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 25 June, 2007 05:40, Blogger DaBich said...

Happy Birthday, Green! 38...wow, you're getting OLD!
::fleeeeeeeeeeeeee::

 
At 25 June, 2007 06:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday green! Happy birthday to my Dad too!

 
At 25 June, 2007 09:12, Blogger Constant said...

Happy Birthday, sir! I hope you have a splendid day!!!

 
At 25 June, 2007 14:26, Blogger ~AprilD said...

Happy Birthday!!!

 
At 25 June, 2007 17:02, Blogger JLee said...

Happy Birthday!!! 38...a good age :)

 
At 25 June, 2007 18:24, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

WHich one is the happy one?

 
At 26 June, 2007 09:25, Blogger Kayla said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREEN!!
Don't let the nasty frosted cake get you down! Haha
Enjoy! Let us know how you spent it

 
At 26 June, 2007 13:16, Blogger Tim said...

Thanks to all of you for the birthday wishes.

I didn't do anything terribly exciting.

Here was my day:

I hung out in the morning with my kids, folded their laundry and after lunch I drove them back to their other grandparents house.

Drove back to Nashua, renewed the registration on my car for another year, went to the public library to return a late DVD and check out three others.

Got back just in time so that my parents and sister could take me out to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, which was very good. I had Pasta DaVinci and a piece of decadent cookie dough cheesecake.

Then I played my mom in Dr. Mario (Nintendo NES game), surfed around the internet, checked my email and watched one of those DVD's from the library.

All in all it was a good, non-productive day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home