"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Who is the Sexiest Female Sports Reporter?

Just before I went to bed last night I turned on ESPN to catch some Sportscenter highlights (did you see Coco's catch!!!) and ended up watching "NFL Live" afterwards. Bonnie Bernstein was hosting the 30 minute show last night and I said to myself as I watched, "Is there a sexier female sports reporter other than Bonnie Bernstein?"

The answer to my question was simple: "If there is, I don't know who it could be."

Which got me to thinking about who the sexiest female sports reporter is in the biz today. I realized, in coming up with this list, that sports reporting is no longer just a male dominated profession. Thank God for that!

Here's my list of favorite female sports reporters (in no particular order after #1):

1) Bonnie Bernstein, ABC/ESPN
2) Kara Henderson, NFL Network
3) Rachel Nichols, ESPN (not to be confused with equally as sexy actress of the same name)
4) Tina Cervasio, NESN
5) Melissa Stark, formerly of ABC
6) Hazel Mae, NESN
7) Kathryn Tappan, NESN
8) Jeanne Zelasco, Fox Sports
9) Erin Andrews, ESPN
10) Suzy Kolber, ESPN
11) Dana Jacobsen, ESPN
12) Michelle Tafoya, ABC

So now I'm curious how you would rate these sexy and highly talented female sports reporters? Do you know of some that I missed?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 21 June, 2007 04:11, Blogger Cat's Confessions said...

I think u covered it all, lol btw, I deleted my first comment, I had changed my profile pic and it kept showing my old one to I reposted my comment again to show my new pic.

 
At 21 June, 2007 08:20, Blogger Tim said...

cat: good to hear from you again, my friend.

 
At 21 June, 2007 10:13, Blogger EE said...

Erin Andrews is definitely my favorite...she's a cutie!

 
At 22 June, 2007 12:51, Blogger DaBich said...

LOL I don't know ANY of these women ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home