"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What a difference 20 years makes.

When I recently emailed American Guy about our impending 20th high school reunion later this year, I had no idea he'd post about it. Furthering my surprise was that he actually lifted a picture of himself from our grande olde yearbook and posted that too.

Trendsetter that he is, I've done him one better. I've posted my high school yearbook pic next to a recent pic so I (and by extension y'all) could see me then and now, solely for comparison purposes. The picture on the left was taken sometime in either late 1986 or early 1987, (depending on when they needed the yearbook pictures by) and the picture on the right is a large version of my profile pic, taken and posted back in February. I'm so glad I still have a full head of hair...



Here's the challenge: How many of you have pictures of yourself, with the biggest time span you can find between them, that you'd be willing to post side-by-side for all of bloggerland to see?

If I can post my goofy mug twice in the same post, so can you. Ready, set, GO!!

I wonder how many of you will actually do it...

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 14 August, 2007 09:43, Blogger pmesquivel333@yahoo.com said...

LOL!! I'll do it:) Except I was eleven twenty years ago. I'll post a senior picture.

 
At 14 August, 2007 12:22, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Awww...that is great! I will do it!
Look at you..how cute!

 
At 14 August, 2007 18:15, Blogger Stephanie Faris said...

Oh my. I'd hate for my high school pic to get out there. Pretty scary stuff! My 20 year reunion is next year. Not sure if I'm gonna go or not.

 
At 14 August, 2007 20:11, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Dude!!! Did you ever watch the Kids in the Hall! Your young self is a dead-ringer for Mark McKinney!!!

 
At 14 August, 2007 23:24, Blogger American Guy said...

oh great, i started another trend.

First the macarena, and now this. What have I done!?!

 
At 15 August, 2007 13:47, Blogger pmesquivel333@yahoo.com said...

Okay I posted my old pics and now feel slightly embarassed. I even found one from when I was 11 (twenty years ago). Dude, I look like a major dorkus malorkus.

 
At 15 August, 2007 18:33, Blogger ~AprilD said...

Why is it that all 18 or 19 year old boys look like they are 12? Seriouly! My sister in law is dating a 19 year old, and I swear he looks 12!

I like the update on the glasses btw! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home