"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, August 23, 2007

32 more questions you want answers for.

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? A beautiful woman who happens to be my significant other (girlfriend, fiancee', spouse - depending on the circumstances)

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yes. I despise people who don't return carts. So I'd better do it or I'll hate myself... and I can't have that, you know.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? It depends on who I'm with or what social setting I'm in.

4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? I don't know. Ask me when I get there. If I don't answer, then no, I wouldn't.

5. Do you like to ride horses? Don't know how. Never done it. Maybe I would. Maybe I wouldn't.

6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes, every summer from 1973-1988. Great experiences, all.

7. What was your favorite board game as a kid? Monopoly, Risk and Trivial Pursuit. Still are.

8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do? Stop. Wait for them to catch up. LOL

9. Are you judgemental? In comparison to whom? Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

10. Do you know how to shoot a gun? No. Never tried. Looks simple enough though.

11. If your house was on fire, what’s the first thing you’d grab? My kids and my laptop. Books and such can be replaced.

12. How often do you read books? As often and as many as I can.

13. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Good question. I have no clue.

14. What is your favorite children’s book? Tie: "Trumpet of the Swan" and "Charlotte's Web", by E.B. White.

15. How tall are you? 67 inches, suh.

16. What are the keys on your key chain for? To unlock and lock stuff. My car and the house, mainly. I've got a bunch of other keys I have no idea what they are for anymore. Problem is, I dare not throw them out.

17. What did you do last night? Watched the Red Sox lose among other things.

18. What movie do you want to see right now? Bourne Trilogy

19. What will you do for New Year’s? How the heck should I know in August???

20. Do you own a camera phone? Yes. But I hate this particular model. Can't wait to get a new one.

21. What’s the first letter of your middle name? D

22. How many hours of sleep do you get at night? 6-7 on average. I'm always tired, though.

23. What do you sleep in? A bed, silly. What did you think?

24. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Yes. I live here so it's all big all the time. 24/7 baby!!

25. Is your tongue pierced? No, no, no, no, no, no.

26. Who is the funniest person you know? ME. I'm a freakin' riot!! HA!

27. Do you like funny or serious people better? Definitely funny... but serious can be good, too.

28. Did you eat a cookie today? Yes I did. More than one. Several, actually. Ssshhhhh, don't tell, okay?

29. Do you use cuss words in other languages? No. I can't even speak English properly.

30. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? Don't do that. I'm an old fart, CD guy. I don't even own an ipod.

31. Is your cell phone usually on Vibrate or ring? Neither right now, cuz it's not working.

32. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend? Need? No. Want? Yes. Will have in good time. Patience is key or so they tell me.


Saw this on ee's blog & had to do it for myself. Had to. Yes, I did.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 23 August, 2007 21:34, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Really liked this.
I may do it too!
Have a great weekend!
~xo
Lee Ann

 
At 24 August, 2007 07:44, Blogger DaBich said...

Dayum, the Red Sox lost...that sucks!

 
At 24 August, 2007 08:46, Blogger Tim said...

Lee Ann: do it.

d: yeah, they lost on Wednesday, got rained out last night but will play two today.

 
At 24 August, 2007 10:15, Blogger EE said...

I'm an EB White fan, too. Trumpet of the Swans rocks! Stuart Little isn't too bad, either!
You don't have a tongue ring? I'm surprised;)

 
At 24 August, 2007 14:51, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

I'm sensing that you really want a woman...don't ask me how, but I am.

 
At 24 August, 2007 15:08, Blogger Tuyet said...

I like this, can I try it?

 
At 24 August, 2007 15:58, Blogger ~AprilD said...

Damn it... now I have to do it because you just had to do it!

 
At 24 August, 2007 17:01, Blogger Tim said...

ee: Stuart Little is good too.
No piercings ever on this bod of mine...

scribe: observant as always.

tuyet & autumn: muhahahahaa! go ahead and do it!!!

 
At 25 August, 2007 09:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no it doesn't bichy :-)

 
At 27 August, 2007 10:37, Blogger DaBich said...

LOL @ Green & Bluez!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home