"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Friday, August 17, 2007

You're missing out

A litle more than halfway through August and no one has showed any interest in this month's Book of the Month giveaway. Amazing.

Having just finished this book myself, I can tell you that you're missing out on a good one. Especially if you question life and your place in it.

I've got four copies of "The Grand Weaver" to give away and I mean to do it.

So get off the schneid and get your copy now.

(Oh, and I'll have another excellent selection to give away in September, which you won't want to miss, either.)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 18 August, 2007 15:33, Blogger lccb81 said...

Sorry green, just not my thing. And I have to many books in my house on my to read list.

 
At 19 August, 2007 00:24, Blogger Tuyet said...

I am reading a great book right now, but I will keep it in mind!

 
At 19 August, 2007 00:47, Blogger Steve said...

I read the instructions for a piece of modular furniture. It doesn't sound like much but man, I had to try readings at least 4 different languages before I got to the English part.

 
At 19 August, 2007 09:49, Blogger Tim said...

lccb: oh well.

tuyet & ben: thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. New Commenters are always welcome.

 
At 19 August, 2007 19:54, Blogger American Guy said...

i like this ben

 

Post a Comment

<< Home