"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

If you were a... survey

I can't remember on whose blog I found this survey or when exactly I found it. It seemed interesting and useful on a day when I needed filler, cuz I got nothin' else for you today. I'm not tagging anyone else to do it, so play along if you feel the urge.


If You Were a... Survey
A Vegetablecorn
An Animalbald eagle
A Fruitorange
A Colorblue
A Household Objectlamp
Article of Clothingt-shirt
A DrinkMountain Dew
A Famous PersonHarrison Ford
A Film CharacterIndiana Jones/Han Solo
A Cartoon CharacterBugs Bunny
A CarNissan Xterra
A CityWashington DC
A CountryIsrael
A Mythical Creatureminotaur
A Chocolate BarReeses Peanut Butter Cups
A BookThe Bible
A SportAmerican Football
A Wordschmooze
One of Your Familymyself
One Of Your Friendsno one

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 16 August, 2007 11:04, Blogger DaBich said...

Hey, you got peanut butter on my chocolate ;)

Good survey, I might have to do this one.

 
At 16 August, 2007 12:12, Blogger L said...

I havent had a Mt Dew in 4 very long months until today.

 
At 16 August, 2007 12:49, Blogger Tim said...

d: yes, please do.

lori: I'm glad I could inspire you to have a Dew today. I need mine every day.... [ahem, addiction]

 
At 16 August, 2007 18:43, Blogger Stephanie Faris said...

Hmmm... I hate vegetables. Can I be a fruit?

Wait, that didn't come out right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home