"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Weekly BB9 & Friends update

Here are the links to the recaps of this week's BB9 shows:

Episode 21, Episode 22 and Wednesday's Episode 23.

Going into the Wednesday show, Josh and Sharon are the nominees for eviction tonight. Sharon replaced James, who again won the PoV competition - mainly because Ryan didn't have confidence in his guesses - and obviously used the veto power on himself. I'll be seriously annoyed if Sharon gets voted off and Josh is allowed to stay. I cannot stand Joshuah. The kid absolutely drives me nuts. It will be interesting to see who wins the new HoH this week. Hopefully it will not be James, who I also cannot stand. I'd love to see Sharon get it, if she can manage to avoid eviction.

I'm so glad Joshuah is out and I'm glad Natalie didn't have to break a tie. Who knows how the vote would have gone if she would have had to do that? I was very pleased to see a bonding of the remaining women in the house. Once I saw that, I knew that Joshuah was outta there. I'm not surprised James was the only vote to keep Josh. I did feel bad for Sharon though, seeing her partner and friend get the boot. Oh, well, she'll survive.

Now its three girls vs. three guys and Adam has HoH for the second time in three weeks. Adam having the power makes it interesting, since I really have no clue who he might nominate this week. If I had to guess right now, I'd say James and Sheila. I like it that the pressure is constantly on James to keep winning veto to save himself. One of these weeks he's going to crack and lose the veto comp. James is one of the strongest players this season, even though I don't like him, so it's not a surprise that he's a target every week.

My favorite house guests as of now look like this: Sharon, Ryan, Natalie, Adam, Sheila and James.


---

Well, I've just finished season six of Friends which ended with Chandler proposing to Monica. I wish they'd bring Ross and Rachel back together again... Please, don't spoil the final four seasons for me, ok? I have some vague ideas of what happens in these last seasons but not how it happens. That's the fun for me right now watching this series that has been off the air since 2004. The fact that I had absolutely no interest in this show before now absolutely baffles me, since the characters are around my age.

I definitely think I'm going to have to own this series on DVD myself someday. I did see the first five seasons at Wal-Mart for $20 a pop, which isn't a bad deal at all. I think that was a week or so ago, so we'll see if they still have them available for that price, when I get around to buying them.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 03 April, 2008 17:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Team Christ!! LOL.

You cant tell me Natalie doesn't get on your last nerve. Her voice makes me cringe but she is a formidable player. I think Adam is smarter than he making us think he is. I want two faced Shelia to go next, then Natalie then the lip biting Sharon.

 
At 03 April, 2008 17:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've been tagged by the way.....

 
At 03 April, 2008 19:00, Blogger Tim said...

bluez: yes, Natalie's voice drives me crazy and I agree with you about Adam being smarter than he lets on. Sheila's been around because she's weak and easy fodder if she would make it into the final two. She's the weakest link left in the game, but I think she will be on the block this week with James, since the whole house seems to still be against him and he clearly has the edge in physical competitions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home