"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Time for a change anyway.

Since I seem to be having problems with my profile pic these last few days, I'll do now what I was going to do in a few weeks anyway. Namely throw in a new picture of moi for the remainder of MMIX.

This pic of me was actually taken back in July, when my company hired me full-time out of the realms of temp-hood. What makes it good is that I actually like this picture of myself. Normally I don't like (hate is such a strong word) the way I look in pictures, which is one of the reasons why I went with out a pic for the first two years or so of this here blog.



I may even decide to keep the orientation of my pic normal for once. We'll see though. I make no promises in that regard and reserve the right to change my mind if the mood so strikes me.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 28 January, 2009 07:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great pic of you Green. Geeze don't you ever age? You look like you're in your 20's. Not fair.

 
At 28 January, 2009 17:02, Blogger Tim said...

Bluez:

Thank you for the compliment. I've always looked younger than I am. I don't mind it so much now but definitely did when I was a younger lad.

I certainly don't feel as old as I am.

 
At 28 January, 2009 21:59, Blogger American Guy said...

yes, as i recall, you looked to be about 14 well into your 20s - which could absolutely be a nuicance. But yeah, as you head for the 'life begins at' point, knocking a few years off ain't so bad.

And that's really quite rare - a work id pic that looks good. why not make the most of it. I'm sure we'll get used to you being right side up.

 
At 28 January, 2009 22:47, Blogger Tim said...

AG: the pic wasn't for a work id, they took it to post on the company intranet site once I became a full time employee.

I'm not sure I like being right side up. But for now it will do.

 
At 31 January, 2009 17:21, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

If I wans't getting lost in your goatee', I'd...Hmmm. What was I gonna say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home