"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Rumbly in my tumbly...or worse



I'll be darned if I know what I did to myself to cause so much pain. Whatever it is it hurts real bad. So much so that I'm having trouble concentrating on anything for too long.

Either I've got the fiercest gas cramps imaginable or I twisted a muscle in my stomach/kidney/intestine area. You know what I'm talking about when it feels like somebody kicks you real hard in that area. You could also compare it to someone twisting your insides around like you'd wring out a washcloth. If I did pull a muscle, I can't tell you when I did it. I really haven't done anything really strenuous in the last several days.

I just returned from the grocery store where I picked up some antacid/gas relief medicine. Took me awhile to get up enough energy to actually get out of the apartment to go.

I'm not looking for sympathy, just offering a reason for the shorter than normal post today.

1 Comments:

At 19 October, 2005 05:49, Blogger Tim said...

I wish that's all it was.
I'll clarify in my next post. Stay tuned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home