"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, October 17, 2005

Minor Blog Maintenance



You may or may not have noticed over the last few days that I have made a few subtle changes to my blog.

First, I've shortened my username from "green1969tb" to just "green". You can now email me from the link on my profile. It's not my regular email address, so I've got to get into the habit of checking it. Bear with me.

I've added sections to show what I'm reading at the moment, what movies I've recently watched and My recommendations. Click on the title of each book/movie to learn more.

Links have been added for a few more blogs I've stumbled upon that are promising or to ones that I read regularly but have been meaning to add links for awhile but just never got around to it.

I've separated the blog links from other web sites I visit, with more to follow.

I've also added a counter so I can see what kind of traffic my blog generates.

What I'd like to know but haven't figured out yet is how to add pictures. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Also, I'd like to change the font, font size & possibly the font color but have been afraid of totally screwing up the html code for the rest of the blog to do so. Again suggestions are welcome.

13 Comments:

At 18 October, 2005 19:02, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Howdy! I used to use my acct. through flickr.com to upgrade pics to my blog but now blogger makes it simple.
When you're creating a new post, notice the top of the posting screen shaded in tan. If u move ur cusor to the right where that little picture is and hover over it, it will say "add image". Click on that and then click on the browse button in the window that pops up to browse ur computer for a picture that you've put on your pc. Trust me, if I can do it...anyone can lol
Same thing for your fonts and sizes... just use the drop down box to choose whatever you want. Hope this helps.

 
At 18 October, 2005 20:11, Blogger American Guy said...

well, I was gonna put a comment on how to put you email on the blog page itself, but because I was writing out the html, it wouldn't let me (it thought I was actually putting links and things in this comment). Check your email - I'll send it to you the old fashioned way.

 
At 19 October, 2005 12:25, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

green,

there's a goddess posting to you on your blog-could I possibly be more jealous?

 
At 19 October, 2005 12:41, Blogger Tim said...

You must be referring to zeppelinlady. I'd guess if you commented on her blog she'd do the same for you.

Then you wouldn't have to be jealous... ;>)

 
At 19 October, 2005 16:32, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Hmmm,

that's crazy enough to work!!!

 
At 19 October, 2005 19:51, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

The goddess wrote to me! :)

 
At 19 October, 2005 20:21, Blogger Tim said...

Told you it would work.

Did she post on your blog in response or send you a private email....

 
At 20 October, 2005 09:58, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

private email.

 
At 20 October, 2005 13:11, Blogger Tim said...

I thought so.

I'll bet she was flattered that you referred to her as a goddess...

 
At 20 October, 2005 15:28, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

She was, actually. I was just being honest but that seems to be when I charm women the most.

 
At 20 October, 2005 17:52, Blogger Tim said...

Honesty is always the way to go, my friend.

 
At 21 October, 2005 12:43, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

LIAR!!!

 
At 21 October, 2005 13:09, Blogger Tim said...

No?

You wrote:

"I was just being honest but that seems to be when I charm women the most."

What could be more important than being charming to women?

Especially since not everyone here seems to be keen about your present girlfriend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home