"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Couldn't resist...

I love these quirky little tests - especially when they ring true for me.

Stolen from lccb's blog:

Your Life Path Number is 11

Your purpose in life is to inspire others
Your amazing energy draws people to you, and you give them great insight in return.
You hold a great amount of power over others, without even trying.
You have the makings of an inventor, artist, religious leader, or prophet.
In love, you are sensitive and passionate. You connect with your partner on a very deep level.
You have great abilities, but you are often way too critical of yourself.
You don't fit in - and instead of celebrating your differences, you dwell on them.
You have high expectations of yourself. But sometimes you set them too high and don't achieve anything.

10 Comments:

At 03 May, 2006 01:39, Blogger Kayla said...

Wow..
Those are some wonderful qualities.
Of course, I wouldn't know about the "in love" part, but I think that would fit :)
Please drop by my blog and wish a friend happy birthday

 
At 03 May, 2006 07:34, Blogger DaBich said...

That's you for sure!!

 
At 03 May, 2006 12:12, Blogger Mystical Me said...

Very interesting!! I knew you were a good guy, & this proves it.
I m happy to see your posting, I m proud of you for staying.
Take care sweetheart & I hope all is well. Love always, MM XOXO

 
At 03 May, 2006 12:18, Blogger Mystical Me said...

BTW, I stole this from you! Check what number I am, lol. Love always, MM XOXO

 
At 03 May, 2006 12:58, Blogger Deb said...

This really couldn't have explained you any better---from what I know of you.

I was reading your previous blog, and I can so relate to the 'time consuming' blogging these days. I had to take a few days off from it to do---GOFFABID I SAY IT---more important things! OUCH! ... I love writing, but things gotta get done around here, right? ;)

Glad you're back though. I loved what this little test said about you! So true!

Question: Why does the word verification have a handicap symbol on it?

 
At 03 May, 2006 19:21, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

I'm an 11 too! Maybe that's the only number there is??? ;o) As Deb said, I'm glad to see you posting, even if it's just a little one. I've looked over the Darwin vs. God blog and posted a comment in yours. I'll keep checking it! Can't wait to see your next post!

 
At 03 May, 2006 19:47, Blogger Ruth said...

Stole this from you... & added some other stuff too... Hope you're doing well! xoS

 
At 03 May, 2006 20:25, Blogger R said...

Thank u Green :)
Nice post man...guess plenty have stolen that post from ya...hehe
22 in budapest...Yes, Who knows if i'll remember my 22 later :)
Rawad

 
At 03 May, 2006 21:52, Blogger Tim said...

Hey all thanks for the nice comments!!

Sometimes these quizzes are inaccurate, but I do think this one hit the mark pretty well.

~deb: I have no idea why the handicap symbol is by the word verification space. Maybe it has to do with audio instructions for the hearing impaired.

rawad: welcome to my blog and thanks for leaving a comment. Hope you'll come back regularly!

 
At 04 May, 2006 18:22, Blogger starbender said...

I like the test--it was a quick one!
--I webburglared it over 2 HERE

Hope U don't mind!
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home