"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, May 01, 2006

In and out

Important programming note for regular readers and the occasional passer-by:

Due to the overall importance of an income large enough to pay the bills on a monthly basis and my ever growing inability to meet them, I need to cut back on my blogging a wee bit and concentrate on refocusing my career and job hunting. (These two are not necessarily the same thing.) And since I'm not moving to Dallas in the near future as I'd hoped, I need to rectify this situation sooner, rather than later.

Don't worry though, I'll still be posting here, just not every day for the immediate future. At minimum, you'll still have regular ALIAS updates, (through the end of the series) and my SNMR feature, which I like writing, even though there aren't as many comments (hint, hint) as I'd like to see on those posts. I'll still contribute to God vs. Darwin when my turn comes up in the current rotation, since it is proving to be a popular read, as there are still many issues to discuss on these topics. I'll also be keeping up as best I can with certain blogs from my list on the right.

Since I'm cutting back on new reading material, especially for you regulars, posting every day as I have for almost a year now has left you with lots of archives to read for the first time or to catch up-on, if you've dared to even begin....

And although I've already sent her an email on the matter, I'd like to publicly thank saur kraut for she knows what.

Red Sox vs. Yankees, game 1: @ Bos 7, NYY 3

Ed. Note 5/2: based on comments received so far, apparently some people have taken this to mean that I'm bowing out of the blogging bit entirely. Nothing could be further from reality. I'm just not going to leave a post here *every day*, for the forseeable future, so that I can focus on other matters. I'll still be floating around somewhere. You can't get rid of me that easily...

8 Comments:

At 02 May, 2006 09:03, Blogger Kayla said...

Good luck on the Quest :)

 
At 02 May, 2006 10:04, Blogger Minister Scribe said...

green,

since thou hast removed thy shirt and are obviously ready for some lovin', the church thought it would passeth this message onto thee in case thou needeth it:


-Sensattional revolution in medicine!

-Enlarge your penis up to 10 cm or up to 4 inches!

-It's herbal solution what hasn't side effect, but has 100% guaranted
results!

-Don't lose your chance and but know wihtout doubts, you will be
i`mpressed with results!

Clisk here: http://emulw.info

 
At 02 May, 2006 12:16, Blogger Nunzia said...

awww it seems that everyone is taking a break for the summer! Good luck in your job search. I'll be looking fwd to more posts!

 
At 02 May, 2006 12:58, Blogger Mystical Me said...

Man everyone is leaving!! Darnit!! Well I wish you all the best sweetheart. Do take care!! Love always, MM XOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOOXOX

 
At 02 May, 2006 13:27, Blogger Kristi B. said...

okay, looks like I missed something important. When did you decide not to go to Dallas?

 
At 02 May, 2006 19:54, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Green, s'cool! And that's the last we'll speak about it. ;o) I understand having to cut back. I've done the same lately, as you know. Life can be overwhelming, and it's got both of us inundated right now. :P I'll be eagerly looking for your posts in the other blog!!!

 
At 02 May, 2006 21:27, Blogger Tim said...

kristi: I decided to not go to Dallas when the school I was applying to did not accept my application. My you have missed a lot. See archive note in the body of the post!! :>)

saur: tell me about it... I'm due to post after dabich. Have you been keeping up with the blog so far? If not, it is highly recommended....

 
At 03 May, 2006 10:20, Blogger DaBich said...

I got caught up today, Green, and I gotta get my butt in gear, cuz I'm next to post! YIKES!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home