"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Programming note

For those of you who actually read it, this week's SNMR feature will be dated for Saturday October 7th but won't actually be posted until sometime on Sunday evening, when I get back.

I'll be in New Jersey this weekend visiting my grandfather, since I was not able to go last month for health reasons (mine and his).

----

I didn't get to check out the second health club tonight as I'd originally planned. I'm going to go tomorrow after work.

----

I have absolutely no interest in the baseball playoffs this year. I can't even forsee watching any of the games. Perhaps I'll comment on the teams that play in the World Series in a few weeks.


Good thing for me it's football season.

4 Comments:

At 05 October, 2006 04:41, Blogger DaBich said...

Poor Green, baseball depression sucks.
Enjoy your visit with your Grandfather. Make the most of the time you have :)

 
At 06 October, 2006 11:00, Blogger starbender said...

Baseball is losing it's place!
:"(

 
At 06 October, 2006 16:36, Blogger Tim said...

dabich: it does, especially when your team isn't involved. Maybe next year.

clay: thanks for stopping by, reading and leaving a comment. I appreciate new readers/commenters and hope you will make this a regular stop on your way through blogland.

starbender: In my opinion, baseball officially lost it's place during the strike year of 1994, when the Playoffs and World Series were shamefully canceled. True, they've done a good job getting the fans back since then but the NFL has long since passed baseball by as the national pasttime.

Don't get me wrong though, I still am a passionate fan of my team...

 
At 07 October, 2006 21:17, Blogger Ruth said...

Hope you have a nice visit! xoS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home