"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, April 10, 2008

This week on BB9

In case you missed any of them, here's a summary of this week's episodes: Episode 24, Episode 25 and Episode 26.

James is out! It's about time, too. They should never have voted him back into the house. Now it's down to five: Sharon, Ryan, Natalie, Sheila and Adam. I have a feeling that Natalie is in danger of being nominated this week, because she's been playing all sides, with her alliance (of Ryan, Sheila and Adam), trying to strike a deal with James before his eviction and also trying to get a girls alliance going. She was telling everyone what they wanted to hear and everyone knows what she's been up to.

I'll admit, I cheated and looked on the BB9 cheater blog to see who won HoH this week, since it was an endurance competition and was going on long after the show ended last night. Sharon fell quickly. Ryan held on much longer but dropped after about three hours and then it came down to Sheila v. Natalie. Sheila won because Natalie gave up after a bit of negotiation. It will be interesting to see who Sheila nominates this week. I'd be surprised if she nominates Adam, since she told him that she would never do that to him after he nominated her last week. I have a feeling it's going to be Sharon and Natalie on the block this week but we shall see.

My favorite remaining house guest is still Sharon, whom they profiled on the show last night. She seems like a really caring person who would just about do anything for anyone. Some of the commenter's on the BB9 blog don't like Sharon's game but I think she's doing great. She's not making any waves, not lying behind other people's backs and not playing off of anyone. I think it's cool that she and Ryan have a secret alliance, which, as secret alliances should be, has remained a secret.

----

I'm still flying through Friends and am now halfway through season 8, anticipating and enjoying every episode tremendously. I can tell you this - I have gained a great deal of respect for the acting ability of David Schwimmer, whom I used to think was way too whiny.

----

I returned three DVD's to the library today that I never watched. Had them for two weeks, too. Hate it when I do that. So what did I do? Signed out four new DVD's, that's what. Maybe I'll watch one tonight for a later SNMR review....

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 10 April, 2008 18:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not wait until Natalie gets whats coming to her. She threw Sharon under the bus by telling Adam she told her the women need to stick together! She's a liar and totally annoying. I would like to see Natalie gone! With Shelia and Adam and Sharon and Ryan, the final four will be an interesting house to live in and man o man would I like to see what happens in the Jury house when ole Natty walks through the door....

 
At 10 April, 2008 18:58, Blogger Tim said...

bluez: yeah, I agree. Natalie is annoying and needs to go. Matt will love it when Natty ends up there.

What I don't understand is why only certain houseguests get to go to the jury house. Don't all evicted houseguests get a vote on who ultimately wins?

 
At 10 April, 2008 21:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fourth season introduced the Big Brother Jury, sometimes referred to as the "Jury of Seven". The Jury is made up of the final seven evicted HouseGuests. As each member of the Jury is evicted from the House they are sequestered in a separate house. The jury members are not allowed to watch the show except for segments which include all of the HouseGuests, for example the nominations and Power of Veto ceremonies. The jury members are not shown any Diary Room interviews or any footage involving strategy or twists to the game. The Big Brother Jury votes to determine the winner of Big Brother each season.[15]

 
At 11 April, 2008 19:57, Blogger Tim said...

bluez: thanks for the info on the Jury House for BB9. I apreciate it.

 
At 12 April, 2008 09:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could have sworn I saw a post from Ester here yesterday. I must be going MAD....

I watched BB after dark, needless to say, the rest of the house is ganging up on Natalie and she doesn't have a clue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home