"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Friday, September 02, 2005

Holiday weekend plans



Labor Day weekend is here, the unofficial end to summer, even though we have three weeks left. Here's what I'll be doing:

Friday evening: The X drops off the kids for the duration of the weekend around 6:15, before she heads off to work. If they haven't had supper yet, we'll do that. If they have, then they'll watch television while I eat. Then we'll sit down to watch a movie of my son's choosing. Then the kids will go to bed and I'll watch somethng else while a) surfing the net and b) trying to organize some stuff.

Saturday: We'll do the errands in the morning - go to the recycling center, the post office and the grocery store. In the afternoon, we'll go swimming in the pool since this will be the best swimming day of the weekend. In the evening we'll have supper and then it will be my daughter's turn to pick a movie. After the kids go to bed I'll putter around the apartment, doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

Sunday: In the morning we'll go to church and after we'll drive to my parent's house for the afternoon which will include Sunday dinner and maybe if a swim in their pool if the weather is warm enough. Just some quality time with the family. In the evening we'll come back to the apartment and have a light supper. Then it's my turn to pick a movie for the kids. More of the same for me after the kids go to bed.

Monday: No concrete plans except for I'll drive them back to their mom's house at 4:00 PM. Much will depend on the weather for the day's activities. If it's hot we'll go swimming, if it's cooler I'll take the kids to the playground. At some point in the day, they'll want to play the boardgame PayDay. Once I am back home I'll probably relax and watch some television or maybe a DVD.

Of course all of these plans could change without prior notice.

Sure it's not very exciting but it looks like a great weekend anyway. If for no other reason then I'll spend it with my kids.

1 Comments:

At 06 September, 2005 19:47, Blogger Tim said...

Thanks for the compliment. The weekend went well... too short though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home